Thursday 10 May 2012

Truman Capote “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”


I am a big fan of Audrey Hepburn, and films with her participation I watch mostly to admire her unearthly appearance. She is not like the others; I often forget about the movie and catch myself thinking: “what does this fragile creature do in the film and why do the actors playing "normal" people react to her as if they see a lamppost not a woman of angelic beauty, as if women with the appearance of Audrey Hepburn, dressed in her exclusive clothes, roam around in large quantities in their neighborhood?"

Many watched the film "Breakfast at Tiffany’s" with pleasure. But have you read the book?

The book and the movie are two different stories! I associate the words «Breakfast at Tiffany’s» more with the book, and when I hear those words my heart immediately responds with a sharp sense that it is a story about me. This is a poignant, catching your heart story about how to find a place in life where you will be good. This is a book about how to find "your Tiffany".
 
Holly Golightly, the heroine of the novel, is the wonderful and crazy soul of each of us, looking for happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment